About The Job
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer responsible for create the user interface for mobile apps, websites, or other interactive media that helps drive conversions based on the organization’s goals.
Educational Qualifications UG: Any Graduate PG: Any Post Graduate
- Take complete ownership of user experience design.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and other key business stakeholders.
- Develop storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how interfaces function and look like.
- Constantly coordinate with the development team to make sure the desired experiences are achieved.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting and usability tests
- Conduct heuristic evaluations.
- Create a well-organized, value-driven framework for implementing great UX design.
- Build playbooks for various design processes.
- Foster the defining and sharing of UX design patterns and standards, component reuse and consistency across team members.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
- Constantly measure how designs are performing for target customers, iterate and improve those experiences as needed. Update design roadmap as required.
- Present periodic updates and communicate insights to internal teams and key stakeholders in order to help shape long-term product strategy
Adobe Creative Suite
Mobile App UI UX
Website UI UX
- Candidates should have expertise in creating Mobile Apps, Website UI/UX designs following latest Apple and Android design guidelines.
- Create wireframe for mobile and web applications as per product requirements.
- Experience with application design for different form-factors
- Experience with design softwares like Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma. It’s not about which tool you use but how well you can use it.
- Experience in UX research: creating wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, etc.
- Fine-tuned attention to detail and pixel-perfect execution.
- Strong visualization skills, you should be able to translate the team’s ideas into reality.
- Strong ability to communicate complicated concepts and bring clarity to stakeholders and team members.
- To be able to keep up with the stress and demanding nature of a startup
- High context switching ability, you will be working on multiple projects as time goes on.
- We are just starting, everyone wears several hats. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional engineering/design disciplines.
- The most important quality we seek is a strong inclination for – User Centric Design.
- Pre-selection based on your resume.
- Video exchange with the leadership team.
- We'll do an internal review.
- Another video exchange with the leadership team to guide us through one of your favorite projects.
- Welcome to BB Agency.
Submit Your Resume
(You can also send your resume directly to the HR at [email protected].)
Thanks for applying for this job, Our HR team will get back to you shortly